MY PROFICIENCY IN SOFTWARE
AND OTHER SKILLS
Sr. GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Currently the Sr. Graphic Designer at one of the leading As Seen on TV companies, OnTel. I have been a part of the OnTel team for five years.
• Packaging Art & Die-Line Structure
• Retail Displays (PDQ’s, Floor Stands, Pallets, End Caps)
• Photo-shoots (Planning, Shot Sheet, On Set Direction)
• Clamshell Color Cards & Hang Tags
• Photo-retouching & Clipping Paths
• Outside/In-house Design Management
• Sales Materials (Renderings, Sell Sheets, etc.)
My collaboration within the different departments of the company illustrates my professionalism and drive to create the best designs possible.
Under Armour ASsociation/ High Major Sports
FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Working in conjunction with photographers and videographers, I was hired as part of a small Graphics team to work on Social Media. Once the photographers captured their photos, we were to immediately download, edit/retouch, and create posts. Most specifically for Instagram. Using graphics and type treatments, I created graphics for posts featuring top players, games, and features for the events.
Responsible for any and all art materials produced by the company during my time at NewWebDesign. This included but was not limited to, websites (uncoded), business cards, brochures, and other stationary material.
R&R SPORTING GOODS
Apparel Design. Creating vector art for heat pressed iron ons and screen printing. Optimized images for Amazon and team sites.